Grandslam Awardee- Rice Achievers Municipal Category (10/28/2014)
- Grandslam achiever Santa Rosa Nueva Ecija, after winning the 2013 Agri-Pinoy Rice Achievers Award given by the Department of Agriculture.
The award was in recognition of the towns achievement in surpassing its target and attaining a higher average . . . Palayamanan Project Upscaled (10/28/2014)
- Two Palayamanan model farms were launched last January 28 at Loma de Gato, Marilao and last January 30 at San Mateo, Norzagaray, Bulacan for the project Upscaling of Diversified and Integrated Rice-Based Farming Systems in the Rainfed Lowlands an . . . Participation to PCAARRD Seminar Series on Socio-Economic Researches (10/28/2014)
- The Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic and Natural Resources Research and Development (PCAARRD) conducted a series of seminar on socio-economic researches in Luzon last July 14, 2014 at the Elvira O. Tan Hall, PCAARRD Headquarters, Los BaĂ±o . . . BCARRD visits CLARRDEC (1/5/2013)
- The Bicol Consortium for Agriculture and Resources Research and Development (BCARRD) visited some of the offices of the partner member-agencies of the Central Luzon Agriculture and Resources Research and Development Consortium (CLARRDEC) in the Scien . . . CLARRDEC names best papers, poster (1/5/2013)
- Nineteen technical papers vied for the best paper award in the research and development categories during the19th Central Luzon Agriculture and Resources Research and Development Consortium (CLARRDEC) Regional Symposium on Research and Development (R . . .
Easing the Corn Farmers` Woes through the CPHPTC (7/20/2012)
The countryâ€™s corn industry is confronted with many problems. Corn farmers are having hard time in marketing their produce because of their failure in meeting the 14 percent moisture content (MC) requirement of dried corn. The lack of available p . . . MS Molina shares his success story as corn grower and processor (7/20/2012)
Mr. Rodolfo S. Molina, Magsasaka Siyentista of Pura,Tarlac, is managing a two-hectare farm. He started farming at the age of fifteen and planted rice as his major crop and corn as secondary crop.
He comes from an agrarian reform community wh . . . Science Technology Based Farming System for Mango (10/28/2009)
- Crop Management Interventions Cultural practices introduced includes open center canopy and sanitary pruning, sanitation and paclobutrazol application floral induction of mango trees (spraying of 2-3% KNO, together with commercial sticker with the fi . . . Bitter gourd`s sweet potentials (10/12/2009)
- Several developing nations gained remarkably from the green revolution. However, owing to a variety of reasons, many farmers still experience poverty because of low farm productivity.
Such sentiment is not shared by approximately 100 farmers who . . .
Community-Based Participatory Action Research (10/28/2014)
Pampanga is bestowed with rich natural resources specifically its fertile land suited for rice, vegetables, orchard, livestock and poultry production. The municipality of Candaba occupied about 9,944 ha. for rice production which can b . . . Updates from PCIC (10/28/2014)
- A report on Weather Adverse Rice Areas (WARA) as of Sept. 05, 2014 was presented through power point. Accomplishment of Pampanga was 79.46 %. Candaba was reminded to exert efforts to meet its target up to Sept. 15.
Mrs. Aguilar discussed the Stat . . .
Alternative Low-Input Agriculture System (10/29/2014)
ALTERNATIVE LOW-INPUT AGRICULTURE SYSTEM:
A Sustainable Agriculture Production System
Model of Pampanga Agricultural College
Adhering to its mandate as an academic institution of higher learning and the field of agriculture and in support of RA 1 . . . National S & T Program on Slaughter Goat (10/29/2014)
In 2008, the first National Goat S&T Program was implemented to improve productivity and meet the local demands for goat. The program developed products and processes such as feeds for growing and lactating goats, AI sys . . . Content Management System (10/28/2014)
You can now manage your own website anytime with no knowledge of HTML. There is no need for you to create HTML files in your local computer and upload every time. You do not have to own a computer nor learn HTML. You can work in Intern . . . Rice Technologies in Bataan (10/28/2014)
The PalayCheck System is a dynamic crop management system that presents the best technology and management practices as key checks; and facilitates learning through farmer groups to sustain improvement in productivity, profitability, and environment . . .